aFe Power 48-44005-YC Twisted Steel Header and Y-Pipe | Reviews & Ratings
Never chained down your beast with restrictive stock equipment. Rather set it free and unleashes every pinch of power it can pump out.
The best way to free your ride and experience the high-speed difference is to install aFe Twisted Steel Headers along with Y pipe.
aFe Twisted Steel heads basically are TIG or MIG- welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks. aFe headers are designed to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This results in a more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power.
It is one of the best way and ultimate exhaust upgrade to boost performance level by adding astounding +32 horsepower and +44 lbs x ft. of torque.
Constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-3/4″ mandrel-bent 304 Stainless Steel for maximum durability, aFe Twisted Headers designed with 4-to-1 formed collectors which decreases turbulence and increases air velocity for improved air flow.
Each tube is cut to the optimal length for true pulse control technology and mandrel bent which improves flow by virtually eliminating all restrictions.
The tubes extend all the way down to the top of the flange and merged with Y-pipe that utilizes a mitered merge collector to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
This y-pipe is designed using 3″ to 3-1/2″ transition and it utilizes Dual high flow catalytic converters which gives maximum flow.
For a leak free fit, aFe Headers comes with high quality OE style 3/8″ to 1/2″ flanges and band clamps that are used for a complete all around sealing surface with no modification needed.
Manufactured in USA the performance header and y-pipe are backed by limited lifetime warranty and are designed to be a true bolt on system with no cutting or modifications required.
- aFe Power 48-42010-YC Twisted Steel Header and Y-Pipe is custom designed for Dodge/RAM 1500.
- Added an astounding +32 horsepower and +44 lbs. x ft. of torque
- Free- Flowing and Restriction free large pipe designs
- True formed (headers) and mitered (y-pipe) merge collectors eliminate dead zones for improved flow
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Optimized tube lengths and 3/8″ thick CNC laser cut flanges
- Incorporates high-Flow, 400 cell catalytic converters for improved flow
- Easy, no-hassle bolt on installation with no cutting or modification required.
- Street legal in 48 States
- Backed by lifetime warranty.
- Great Design
- Overall Increase in Performance
- Engineered specifically to Remove all restrictions
- Backed by Lifetime Warranty
- Little Expensive
- Expertise Installation recommended
- Added +12horsepower and +13lbs. x ft. of torque, Constructed out of stainless steel
- True formed (headers) and mitered (y-pipe) merge collectors, Mandrel-bent 3" piping transitions into single 3-1/2" piping
- 48 state-legal, 400 cell High-Flow Catalytic Converters, OE-style sensor bungs, and flanges are used
- Utilizes factory mounting locations for easy direct bolt-on installation
- Manufactured and Assembled in the USA